Registration of Transfer of Shares in the Physical Segment
- You will be required to lodge with the Company the Share Certificate(s) along with transfer deed(s) (Deed) completed in all respect.
- Affix on the reverse of the deed requisite share transfer stamps calculated on the market value of the Shares @0.25 paise for every Rs 100/-.
- Send the Share Certificate(s) etc. for transfer, in your own interest, either through Registered Post or Speed Post.
- Keep copies of all documents that you send to the Company.
- State your complete address along with pin code number on the deed.
- In cases where the transferor executes the deed through his Constituted Attorney, please ensure that the registration number of the Power of Attorney registered with the ISC is mentioned on the reverse of the deed.
- Acknowledgement letters for transfer requests received are sent by ISC the following day. Such requests are processed within a period of 7 working days. In case you do not receiveÂ any acknowledgement letter or a response from ISC within 10 days, please contact ISC.
As a measure of investor protection, a copy of the letter under which the Share Certificate(s) is despatched after registration - with endorsement of the despatch details - thereon is also sent by ISC simultaneously.